Adds the ID of the current blog/site to the Edit Site menu item. Available only to super-admins.
Latest version: Download Blog ID in Site Admin Menu v2
Standard installation. Disables itself on non-multisite. Works per-site, network-activated, or in mu-plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress. Network activation recommended, but not required
- Dropping support for old versions of WordPress
- Rewritten for l10n, simplicity, namespacing
- make sure “Site ID” isn’t clickable for regular admins
- 3.3 compatibility, ID under Site Name menu
- In 3.2, ID appears in “Howdy” dropdown, or under Dashboard in the sidebar
- Fixed broken network admin links
- Notice appears if not running multisite
- 3.1 compatibility (about time!)
- works for wpmu 2.9 and wp 3.0 (for the sake of my sanity…)
- WP 3.0 upgrades (not compatible with WPmu)
- Blog ID links to Edit Blog Screen
- Initial Release.