Change the “Howdy” greeting in the upper right-hand corner, as well add more links. Also add links to the Favorites drop-down.
My favorite is “All Settings” which links to options.php.
Latest version: Download Howdy Tweaks v2.3
- Upload the contents of the zip file to the your plugins directory (default:
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Howdy Tweaks page under Settings
- Add/edit links and greetings, hit Save
- Support for user-specific favorites
- Fix issue on first save of Global options
- General cleanup
- Support for non-English languages
- Requires WordPress 3.3
- Favorites brought back via a custom Favorites menu added to the Toolbar
- Added some jQuery goodness to the admin.
- Added some Help info in the help tab
- Adjustments for 3.2 (3.2 no longer has a “favorites” menu)
- code cleanup
- Initial Release