I got off to a strong start, but I can’t deny I lost steam. I may do this again in a few months, but I’ll make a few amendments.
- Need to have a better record of what I want to have accomplished by the end of the month.
- Need to stash new ideas out of sight so I don’t get distracted.
- Need to have a more convenient method of tracking what gets accomplished.
Overall though, I got my taxes done with more than a week to spare, got a few blog posts published, spent some time learning some new things. So not a loss 🙂
I’ve also got a few other ideas brewing for month-long for-fun-and-betterment challenges:
- No-tech Saturdays (okay, maybe No-laptop Saturdays)
- Learn a new programming language (and only be allowed to write code in that after work hours)
One thought on “Follow up: Personal Project Sprint”
hi, i just saw your plugin wordpress post title color which is compatible upto 3.5.2 , i installed on wordpress latest version and after installation, i could not found any thing to change title color of the post, can you please help me, your little help can take me out of this trouble
thanks in advance.